The dress code for each Regular Division student is mandatory and is comprised of:
- Designated Motion Wear leotard (style 2200) and level specific color. Pre-Ballet, Ballet Preparatory and Level 7 classes do not have assigned leotard/tights colors but should abide by the following dress code.
- Footed Pink tights
- Pink ballet slippers (Leather or canvas). Any brand is acceptable, but they must be properly fitted.
- No skirts, warmers, sweaters, shirts, etc.
- Dance specific undergarments (everyday undergarments are not appropriate for dance class)
- No dangling jewelry
- Hair neatly combed and pulled back into a securely tied bun
- Footed black tights or black bicycle shorts
- Form fitted dance/athletic shirt
- Shoes: Choice of black shoes with black tights or black socks OR white shoes with white socks. Any brand is acceptable, but they must be properly fitted.
- Dance belt must be worn in Levels 6 and 7
Students enrolled in the adult division can use the above dress code as a guide.